Friday, May 11, 2012
Flip Flop 2 Adopt Shipping Update with Bonus Meme Action
First off, let me just say that you guys are amazing. We have already sold ten pairs so there's only 26 to go to the minimum order! I'm keeping the thermometer on the right sidebar updated every time a pair sells. So fun.
For full information on our Flip Flop 2 Adopt fundraiser and to enter the GIVEAWAY, click here!
I have an update on shipping/how to buy. Since several out of town friends emailed to say they were interested in purchasing flip flops, I set up some shipping options the simplest way I could, with a drop down menu.
1. Choose the Free Local Shipping option from the drop down menu.
2. Write in the style(s) and size(s) in the text box.
3. Click Buy Now, and you will be taken to a PayPal page where you can write in the total quantity and pay by credit card or PayPal account.
Out of Towners:
1. Choose the number of flip flops you want to purchase from the drop down menu. The shipping is included in the total price.
2. Write in the style(s)/size(s) you want.
3. Click Buy Now. You will be taken to the checkout page and can complete your purchase.
Thank you again for your responses. It's been so encouraging to see the link spread. We haven't had many people enter the giveaway yet so be sure to enter for your chance to win!
Oh, and last night Autumn, my mom, my sister, and I went to the Orpheum to see a Live from the Philippines dance and martial arts show. I'm half filipina and, although I am not currently attending classes, love Filipino martial arts. The dancing was amazing. The martial arts portion wasn't really what I expected, mainly beginner moves and some acting/dancing demonstrating how martial arts in the islands have evolved from pre-history, through the Spanish and Americans, to today. I was kind of hoping for some flash and trash, as an old teacher called it. :)
They showed a great video on the Philippines before the performance that I can't find online. If I find the video, I'll post it because it was seriously cute and clever. When I was googling the video, I discovered that there's a whole meme to the "It's more fun in the Philippines" slogan! I even found the flip flop picture above! Fun stuff. Here's the first Department of Tourism spot: