We went to see
There isn't much new information. They have located the birth father, which is good. But the agency is trying to take measures to be sure that K is safe. She kept quiet about the birth father because she was afraid of what he might do to her. Once she is taken care of, the birth mother counselor will visit the birth father and talk to him.
We are praying that:
1. K and her other children are safe.
2. God will go ahead and soften the birth father's heart and he will sign the waiver releasing
3. This is resolved quickly. A has to leave for a mission trip next week. It would be wonderful if
4. Our hearts are also prepared for whatever the outcome here.
All we can do now is wait. And pray. Thank you for doing both with us.